Kindly take your time to go through our terms and conditions before making your purchase with us.
Your continued use of the website and purchase of items from The West Urban constitutes to your agreement with the terms and conditions stated in the website "www.thewesturban.com".
- Our working hours are on Monday- Friday 10am – 7pm. Any orders/enquires received after the office hours will be attended on the following business day.
- We strive to respond and attend to your emails within 1-2 working days. In cases of exceptions, customers will be notified by newsletters, social media platforms and the homepage of our website, www.thewesturban.com.
- Kindly ensure that you have selected the correct item/colour/size before carting out. The West Urban will not be able to amend and cancel any orders once orders are confirmed.
- Before confirming the order, always check that you have provided us with the correct and complete address to ensure a prompt delivery of your parcel. The West Urban will not be liable for any lost of parcels and costs of returned parcel as a result of incomplete or incorrect address.
- Kindly note that an order is final once confirmed, no cancellation or refund can be done.
- All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days once confirmed. For more information on delivery, please visit our delivery information page.
Steps to making your order
1. Add your desired item to cart.
Do note that an item can only be added to cart if it is in stock/ under backorder
2. Once added to cart, review your items and enter your discount code to apply the discount (if applicable).
Check out when you are ready to make your payment or continue shopping to shop for other items.
3. For first time purchase, please create an account with us before proceeding. Enter your particulars, complete the address field, select your preferred mode of shipping and choose your payment mode and proceed to place order.
- We accept payments via paypal and local bank transfers only. For international orders, only paypal is accepted.
- If Paypal is selected, you will be redirected to a page for payment, order will be confirmed immediately. An automated confirmation email will be sent to all confirmed orders shortly after successful payment.
- If bank transfer is selected, order will be held for 24 hours for payment. Order is not confirm until payment has been made and verified. For payment not made within the stipulated time frame, order will be automatically cancelled without prior notice.
- For payment via bank transfer, an email with instructions on payment will be sent to you shortly after placing an order.
- Backorders are opened for items that are out of stock and will close once all slots are taken up or after a certain period.
- Arrival time differs for different products and will be stated at the individualbackorder items page. Always ensure that you are comfortable with the waiting period before confirming the order.
- If backorder item and in stock item are in the same order, the in stock item will only be mailed together with the backorder item when the backorder arrives. Should you wish to receive your In stock item earlier, please cart out the two items as separate orders. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, additional charges for delivery applies.
- We apologise if there are unforeseen circumstances where backorder is delayed or cancelled. In the event of cancellation, store credit of the item value will be issued and will be valid for 6 months from date of issuance.
The West Urban reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time with prior notice. For further clarifications and enquires, please direct your mail to email@example.com.